9.01.2011

Sun Valley

Ive been obviously lazy on the posting.  So here are some pics from Nationals in Sun Valley.  More pics can be seen here. 



 The rock garden, JP and G-wiz are probably in the background as they were doing some solid heckling from about that spot.

 Super-D action on the infamous Rock Waterfall.

 Finishing up the Super-D in the casual Twin Six type of kit.  I need bigger tires, more suspension, and ill be back for some more Super-D's.

 Short Track racing.  For the first time ever I actually didnt want to get pulled from the Short-Track.  Not the pic I wanted to post, but its too late and to much work to change it.

 Me and my number one supporter.


A few of the more famous fans that took in the XC.  Pretty cool to see them out to watch.

If I havent already said, it was a fun weekend.  The problem is really that those guys are frickin fast and there was a humongous climb that I didnt have a small enough gear to get to the top of without coming to a crawl.  Not that Travis Donn's splits to Todd Wells werent helpful as I was cresting the top.  Super D racing is awesome, but pretty tough without the right equipment.  How many bikes can you take to a race.  Thanks to Frontier for picking up the bike fees tough, those guys are alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment