4.26.2009

Local Racing


As I was eating some corndogs for lunch I decided it was crazy to skip the local mountain bike race at the Lawrence River Trails even if I had felt a little sick all week. So I hurried around and rode down to the race. They had nice turnout for the event. The duathlon was just finishing up as I arrived and the mtb only riders were warming up. The race was only two laps, which I knew would only be about an hour of riding. I got a little lead heading into the trail and was able to get out of site fairly quickly and sort of time trial for the next hour for the win. After the race I rode a few more laps to get the days total up to a little over 3 hours and then headed home just in time as it started pouring about the time I rode into the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment