3.01.2010

Womble

Sometime Friday night I decided it was too cold to stay here and ride for another weekend. I knew there was a race in Hot Springs so I thought about heading to that but I decided I wasnt in the mood to race quite yet, and I hadnt ridden my bike offroad once. So I got up early Saturday and headed south. I arrived at a Trailhead for the Womble trail and took off into the wilderness for the rest of the day. I can say that the new Top Fuel is quite easily the best bike ive ever ridden. It flies. I had to keep telling myself to slow down or I wouldnt be able to stay out all day riding. The Womble and Ouachita trails are pretty awesome. Its a nice change of pace to be able to ride for hours without doing the same lap over and over. I went to Hot Springs for Saturday night and got up early for some exploring the mountains on the road bike. After another long day of riding I hopped back in the car and headed home. A long weekend, but it was great to ride in short sleeves.








No comments:

Post a Comment