3.21.2011

Otter course

The Pro course map for the Sea Otter.  I probably should have looked for this before I registered.  Its the same course as last year.  Its pretty much terrible if you like mtb riding.  Blow it up and you will notice that half the course is on the road racing track.  When racing it seems like the road part takes forever and the singletrack goes by in a flash.  Oh well, im still pretty excited about going and getting the racing season started.  Anything better than an 80th place will be an improvement.

2 comments:

  1. Going again this year, huh? I like the Monterrey peninsula, but decided I couldn't find the scratch to make the trip again. Maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing you there, I will be in Monterrey that Wednesday-Monday. Hit me up for a ride! 816-536-5656

    ReplyDelete