5.16.2009

Theives.

Look at the shoes, not the socks.... I usually only wear TWIN SIX socks.

There seems to have been a lot of crime around lately. A guy at work caught two people breaking into his house and held them at gunpoint until the police arrived, then today I was pedaling down a one-way street (going the wrong way) and I came upon a guy using a big rock wrapped in a flannel shirt to try and break a window of a car. He had hit the window once already when I realized what he was doing. I think I suprised him by coming up the street in the wrong way, and I just stared at him and shook my head, then I got out my multi tool and made a fake phone call to the police with it (i didnt have my phone) and he took off sprinting. Some Chi-O in a Jetta owes me.


Today was the first ride on the new bike, it went great. The bike is really fast and light and seems to fit perfectly. Should be a big help for a person from the great plains trying to climb so mountains in Colorado.
Well, doesnt look like any neigbors are gonna mow our lawn so I better get to it. I got some new shoes, maybe I can talk Kate into going out on the town tonight so I have a reason to wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment