3.07.2009

Busy Saturday

Today started off bright and early. I was on the trails by 6:15 am for a long ride. It was still dark for a little while so this was about all I could see. The trails were about perfect though, and not too much traffic at that hour on a saturday. Actually, no traffic. The first long ride of the year without full suspension, my back noticed.

I had to be back at the house by 10:00 so Andy and I could motor up to Manhattan for DK's senior day. He had zero points. Apparently it was early St. Patricks day there as well, Aggieville was packed with people in green.

Immediately after the game we headed back to Lawrence so Kate and I could go out to dinner and then to see the play "Doubt" at the Community Theatre. It was pretty good, one that makes you think afterwards.

Now its time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment