10.03.2012

Cyclocrossering

Photo: CX is in the air... www.twinsix.com

Ive been meaning to update now that the cyclocross season has arrived.  TwinSix has also rolled out 2013.  I would have liked to make it to Minn for Metal Cross, but as you see below, enough travel for one week.

One week of cyclocross and I bit off a little more than I could chew...

USGP Madison is done.  The GateWay Cross Cup is done.  Boss Cross #1 is done.  And I got tired so Boss Cross #2 didnt get done.  25 Hours in the car with Travis Donn for 4ish hours of racing.  After a few days of recovery things are starting to get better.  Just in time for KSU V. KU this saturday, then more CX on Sunday.

Full updates on all that stuff is in the works.  As well as a review of my new Trek Cronus.  HighGear was kind enough to help me out with that hot rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment